Are your teeth out of place? Does your upper or lower jaw protrude further out than the other? Do you often accidentally bite your inner gums? If so, Invisalign® orthodontic aligners can help you.
Orthodontic aligners come in all shapes and sizes, but few types offer the flexibility and comfort of Invisalign. Invisalign clear aligner system is not only nearly invisible, but its aligners are also removable. Ask yourself the following to see if you may benefit from Invisalign:
– Do you have any irregularities in your teeth, gums, jaw, or face that affect your natural look or eating habits?
– Are your teeth crooked or misshapen due to overcrowding?
– Do you have any misalignments or bad bite issues with any of your teeth?
– Do your lower front teeth extend further out than your upper front teeth?
– Are there large gaps between any of your teeth?
– Is your lower jaw longer than your upper jaw?
– Do your lower front teeth bite behind your upper front teeth?
– Do you have any extra or missing teeth?
– Does the center of your lower front teeth fail to line up with the center of your upper front teeth?
If you said yes to any of these questions, orthodontic treatments can help you.
If you want to learn more about Invisalign or any other type of orthodontic treatment, please come visit our dentists at Patchogue Dental Service PC by calling us at 631-758-6689 and speaking with a member of our team. Dr. Iqbal Sayed can help you fix your smile. You can also set up an appointment at our office in Patchogue, New York. We want to give you the straight smile you desire!